Snapchat is one of the latest and most wonderful applications that allow you to capture photos with many other features. This app usually consists of two names, usernames, and another one is display name.
On Snapchat, you can change your user name once a year. This show that you need to change the user name wisely. Here the point of the discussion is how to change Snapchat username using suitable steps.
The changing of the user name is based on a simple procedure. This means you don’t need to pass the lengthy mechanism. This article guides you all about changing the Snapchat username thoroughly.
How To Change Username On Snapchat
As we discussed above that, you changing of Snapchat user name, you can do once a year. So you need to be careful in each changing Snapchat step. There are the following steps for changing the Snapchat user name.
- Firstly on Snapchat, open the profile icon. Then click on the setting option.
- In the setting option, you need to open the username option. And then click on the change username and press continue for the restriction confirmation.
- You need to type your new username and click on the Next option. At this stage, you will still change your username in case of confusion.
- After confirming the user name, type your Snapchat account password and tap OK.
- Finally, the process is completed, and you get the new username of your profile.
So these are the basic steps to change the username on Snapchat.
In this article, we discussed how to change the Snapchat username easily. Snapchat allows users to change their usernames once a year. You can’t change your username again and again. So be wise during the changing of username. We hope you understand the topic.