If you want to know that how to make custom embroidered apron if you do not want to use this embroidery machine then we can tell you the easiest steps. It is just a piece of cake, even if you do not have an embroidery machine, you can still make that patch and then iron-on that apron on your jacket or pant side. You should be having all of the supplies to get done with this process and complete this method. Below is the list of supplies and items which you will need it. Follow these simple steps and get some fantastic and cutest looking patches on your hats and too on your jackets and pants learn more DC Regalia
What supplies are needed to make the custom embroidered apron?
You should have a sewing machine; you should have a base fabric, you should have fusible interfacing and a thread and also design in your mind. You will need a pencil and even a lightbox. If you can find an embroidery hoop, then you should get it.
Steps of how to make custom embroidered apron:
- You have to prepare your most basic fabric
- In the first step, you have to adjust and set your most fabric and necessary kind of material for the apron. It will be on this fabric that you will be carrying out this patch process. Keep in mind and make sure that you have to select and chose a lighter-weight fabric. It will be your base fabric that has to be lighter in weight. To keep up the body and also the shape of your embroidered apron, your base fabric should be much lighter in weight.
- Press And Iron Your Base Fabric
- After getting done with the selection of your base fabric, you have to set and also iron your fabric. You have to heat up your iron and then set the material in a suitable way and manner. Your base fabric should be free from all sorts of wrinkles. It should not have any wrinkles on it. It has to correctly set up so that you can proceed to the next step. You have to lay down your fabric right on top of that fusible interfacing. Then you have to give a couple and bunch of strokes to your base fabric.
- Now start tracing your design
- Now you can start making your plan and make sure that you have to put your design right under yours interfaced fabric. You can also tape it to the light box. You have to trace your design with the help of a pencil. You can too make use of some washable sort of marking device. If your design is in circles, then you should take advice from the compass.
- Sewing time
- After tracing your design, you can start sewing your design. You have to sew it most finely. It will take few minutes of yours. After sewing, your embroidered apron will do, and now you can stick this patch on your jacket or pant and Custom Leather jackets
It is how to make the custom embroidered apron. So, all of the creative minded people out there, you can follow these simple series of steps. You have to give us your feedback that whether you find this process tight or not. Stay in touch with us as well.