Sometimes life gets in the way, and you need a little help. With a pandemic going on for more than a year, a deep freeze in the southern part of the US, and related economic and financial concerns continuing, a little help in the form of a payday loan from B3 Cash Solutions can be more than welcome.
What is a Payday Loan?
- A payday loan is usually a short-term loan issued for a smaller dollar amount than other standard bank loans.
- A payday loan is generally easy to access, making them an advantage and reliable solution to an immediate money problem over other types of loans.
- This type of loan does not require any type of secured property on your part as a secured loan does.
Who Qualifies for a Payday Loan?
- Payday loans usually have fewer requirements than standard loans, making it easier to qualify for one.
- Even a person with a history of bad credit can qualify as long as you are 18 years of age or older.
- A current and verifiable employment history of at least three months is needed.
- You must have a confirmable monthly income of at least $1500.
- You will need to have access to a phone.
- Finally, an active checking account will need to be open in your name for at least 30 days.
What is the Application Process for Getting a Payday Loan?
- Obtaining a payday loan is quick and easy, especially if you are applying online.
- First, you enter your information in the online form. (You will need to have all of the information you would bring into the store handy.)
- Approval is quick and easy.
- You will receive your money in 24 hours or less!
- Choosing to apply for a loan in person is hassle-free. Just bring the following items with you.
- A Texas drivers license or Texas ID card
- Your most recent checking account statement
- A personal check containing your bank’s routing number and your bank account number or just the routing and bank account numbers
- A payslip with current, year-to-date information
Important Points to Note:
- A payday loan will not build or increase your credit score.
- B3 Cash Solutions payday loans can help keep your head above water from one paycheck to the next.
- These loans are provided in a secure and confidential manner that affords you the respect you deserve, especially during difficult financial situations.
- This type of loan is a short-term loan to help you when you need it most.
A final point regarding any loans or lenders that you choose to do business with: protect your future financial success and growth by reading the fine print. Do this every single time, even if you are doing business with the same company that you have contracted with in the past. Sometimes business practices change without you being made aware of them or realizing what you are signing. Knowledge truly is power. When you know what you are signing on for, you will be better equipped to pay off the loan on time without any adverse effects or undue stress. It will be a win-win situation for both parties and a relationship to continue when the need arises.