When planning a stay in London, it makes sense to minimise long distance travelling and base yourself close to places of interest. Hotels have certain rules and you are restricted in many ways. Serviced apartments, on the other hand, offer so much more in terms of flexibility and independence.
If you are going to spend a couple of weeks exploring the City of London, here are a few good reasons to rent a serviced apartment.
- Eliminate Travel – Rather than booking a hotel in the suburbs, select an area of London that holds the most interest and search for short-stay luxury accommodation. If, for example, you plan on attending some West End shows, you should book a short-stay apartment at Bond Street, and you are within walking distance of many top entertainment venues. If you do want to move around the city, the London Underground has you covered, as well as buses and, of course, London cabs.
- Come & Go As You Please – You have the keys and can access your short-stay apartment at any time of day or night. Book one of the Mayfair luxury short stay apartments and have the freedom to come and go as you please. Most people have a feeling of imposing when staying at a hotel to some degree, and renting a serviced apartment gives you the freedom you won’t find at a hotel.
- Value For Money – When compared to hotel prices, renting a serviced apartment is great value for money and with your own fully equipped kitchen, you can dine at home. What is the best way to source a short-stay serviced apartment in a select part of London? We don’t advise approaching a broker, such as a real estate agent, as they will take a commission on the transaction. Search online for serviced apartment websites and save money by booking direct.
- Fully Furnished – A luxury apartment is ready for occupation and a daily service keeps things tidy. Free Wi-Fi to keep you connected and hi-end furnishings and appliances make you feel like royalty. If you book a luxury apartment Central London short stay, your accommodation is 5-star, and you have all the mod-cons at your fingertips.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – If you fancy a midnight feast, you have your own kitchen to prepare delicious meals. Eating out in London may not be something you prefer, especially if your time in the city is limited, which is a great reason to self-prepare your meals. If you suddenly feel like cooking a lasagna or a traditional roast dinner, as long as you have the ingredients, you can work your magic. Do visit a shop when you arrive and fill the fridge with goodies, and that should keep you going for the duration of your stay.
Once you know the area of London that you wish to spend the most time in, search online for short-stay serviced apartments, find a unit of a suitable size and make your online booking. Knowing that you have luxury accommodation means you can plan your schedule accordingly and get the most out of your London experience.