SBI Clerk 2019 is one of the most prestigious jobs in the banking sector and it is a dream of lakhs of individuals to get recruited in this job. Being a part of such a bank like State Bank of India is a goal for many. Every year, around 17 lacs candidates apply for this exam and around 9 lacs people actually write the paper.
Numerous students choose to be a part of the SBI Clerk exam due to many reasons such as handsome pay scale, tremendous growth opportunities and eventually to go to a higher post someday, social prestige as well as job satisfaction.
- SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile includes back-office work like balance tallying, ledger maintenance, data entry, and more and documentation. The SBI Junior Associate also requires marketing the bank products like schemes, funds, loans, deposits to the potential clients
- SBI Clerk Exam takes place every year in order to hire enthusiastic individuals for the post of Junior Associate
- So many allowances are given to the people at this job other than their actual salary
- Candidates are to appear in Prelims & Mains Exam in order to get recruited for this position. The students are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Mains Exam followed by a local language test which is compulsory for everyone
- Toprankers providing SSC MTS Exam Analysis for all shifts (prelims & mains)
SBI Clerk Exam 2019
Read the following for more relevant information related to this recruitment:
- SBI Clerk Cut Off: The SBI Clerk Cut Off is finalized on the basis of various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, how many individuals appeared for the exam and the cut of trends of the previous year’s
- SBI Clerk Job Profile: The candidates who are selected in the SBI clerk profile will be on their probation period for 6 months. After their probation period, they will be assessed on the basis of a small test or a performance review procedure and then will be confirmed as permanent.
- SBI Clerk Responsibilities:
- Acknowledgments of emails that are received from the clients etc.
- Receiving cheques, drafts, dividend warrants, pay orders and other like instruments other than bills and providing acknowledgment in the counterfoil.
- Cheque books delivery subject to authorization by a competent authority.
- An issue of cash receipts.
- Currency notes recounting by cash department staff.
- Passing and the cash payment of all cheques/ withdrawal forms/ bankers’ cheques/ gift cheques etc.
- Passing of clearing and transfer cheques, vouchers, (whether credits or debits)
- Receipts of cash and issuance of pre-signed drafts/ gift cheques/ travellers’ cheques/ pay order/ bank orders etc.
- SBI Clerk Salary:
The SBI has an excellent salary structure for all the aspirants joining as Clerk or Banking Associate post. Other than handsome salary, SBI also offers several nice allowances to their employees.
Some of the allowances that the SBI bestows on its Junior Associates in the clerical cadre are:
- Medical Cover
- Petrol Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Two Year Sabbatical (Leave) for female clerks as maternity leave or children’s education
- Briefcase Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance: TV & Cable
- SBI Clerk Syllabus:
The syllabus of prelims and mains exam differ from each other. The Prelims Syllabus is slightly easy than the Mains Exam. The Mains Exam is inclusive of a descriptive written test which is compulsory for everyone and is designed to evaluate a person’s writing skills as well as thinking skills
- SBI Clerk Interview:
The interview process has been exempted from the selection process from the year 2019. Instead of the interview, the students have to crack the Language Test in which the language is chosen by the individual himself. Any candidate not cracking the paper will be disqualified from the recruitment process
- SBI Clerk Admit Card:
The admit card for the exams are released 7-8 days before the exam is scheduled. Any candidate found without their respective admit cards in the paper shall not be permitted into the exam hall at all. The candidate’s admit card has all the details of them as well as their exam like Name, Category, Registration Number, the post they applied for, etc.