An enriching study experience is provided by the extensive and diverse student body by acquiring knowledge about other cultures, history, and the exchange of ideologies. Students from all over the world choose Germany for their higher education plans owing to its multicultural environment, world-class education system with innovative research, and scholarship opportunities. Country’s highly competitive economy offers a high employability rate which increases the chances of getting a job just after graduating from a university.
Read ahead to learn more about the possible career options after pursuing postgraduate program in Germany:
- Business Development Manager: The experts in this domain craft successful strategies for taking companies into new possibilities and maximizing their return on investment. Their global business management degrees help them to focus on directing an organization’s long-range strategic goals and by helping them to select thriving regions, follow sales leads, identify prospects, target overseas clients, pitch service ideas, nurture partnerships, negotiate profitable deals, suggest equity investments, and research industry trends. They conduct organizational reviews to identify the limitations for evaluating operational effectiveness.
- Supply Chain Management Director: The professionals in this domain are masterminds coordinating the movement of goods across international borders with proper quality check assurance. They prepare cost estimates, purchase raw materials, schedule production, track inventory, choose vendors, negotiate shipping charges, oversee distribution, and address delivery errors. They have to prepare the schedules to ensure warehousing and formulate reports for the management of shipping suppliers.
- Business Analytics Manager: The professionals in this job role are considered as statistical geniuses compiling complicated mathematical information to interpret the better executive decisions for tomorrow. They are responsible for recording sales volume, supervise staff, data pools, pinpoint consumer demographics, run analysis software, present insights, interpret results, brainstorm performance improvements, and draft findings reports. They coordinate with developers, architects, business analysts, and infrastructure leads to deliver solution analysis with design prototypes. They also manage advanced projects for quality and process improvement methodologies to assure uniformity and scalability of business intelligence solutions.
- Information Security Director: They are a network of defenders implementing the right precautions to safeguard the sensitive data out of hackers’ hands. They are hired to install firewalls, advance IT policies, carry out disaster recovery, choose anti-virus vendors, strengthen passwords, fix system weaknesses, build user awareness, respond quickly to threats, and conduct penetration testing. The role of experts in this domain is to develop and design business intelligence solutions by monitoring, debugging, and troubleshooting business intelligence solutions for creating and deploying reports. They maintain, deploy, and configure database servers and write multidimensional and relational database queries. The developers are also responsible for numerous tests and use various techniques to conduct analysis.
- Corporate Auditing Director: Audit partners develop relationships in the systematic review of internal operations to catch financial schemes for ensuring business growth. They keep on updating the company policies, standards, and regulations while managing expenses and staffing to increase the revenue. They analyze documentation, report discrepancies to executives, allocate audit resources, implement monetary controls, and advising on policy changes.
- As a supporting staff: These are the most popular jobs among students as they don’t require that many specifications for this position and the students belonging to every nationality can apply for them. Many international students opt for these jobs as it offers them a great chance to engage with new people, explore the city, and be a part of the local community. But the only setback to this job role is the requirement of German language proficiency at least beginner level.
- Teaching or Research Assistant at the University: German universities offer students teaching opportunities once they are done with their first year. These types of jobs are considered the topmost employment opportunities in Germany. Mostly, these teaching jobs are offered to research scholars for helping the professor to prepare lecture tutorials, copy scores, check answer scripts, and also pay a handsome salary. Such kind of jobs is advertised in the universities to let students acquire the mandatory experience or to pay off their student loans.
- English Tutors: This is one of the most lucrative job opportunities for international students. People coming from places where English is their medium of instruction can take up English teaching jobs for German students. Private tuitions offer a more decent pay scale as some parents don’t want their kids to go out and prefer hiring private teachers. The only thing that is required for this job is to be skilled in a greater grasp of the English language.
Students looking for some suitable and industry-focused experience often sign up for these job roles. They are more suitable employment options afterward studies. These jobs offer a great salary with a one-year post-study work permit. Germany provides various opportunities with post graduate programs to its international students which are more beneficial to a significant career in Germany. Local newspapers advertise these jobs on a daily basis.