Zoom Cloud Meetings For Windows is a very amazing app that helps to connect more than 100 people with high-quality video conferencing as well as screen sharing. You can also use this Zoom Cloud Meetings For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. You can also enjoy group messaging.
More than 500,000 customer organizations use this amazing app. This app is also available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app. You can also use this app on various devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, iPhone, iPad and much more. This app is super easy to use and has a very simple user interface.
About Zoom Cloud Meetings
You can also enjoy the high-quality video meeting. as well as the best screen sharing. You can easily share the screen directly from your device. Here, you can also share the videos, Google Drive and web, as well as Dropbox or Box files.
Here, you can also send the group text, audio, images from your mobile as well as desktop. You can also contact the availability status. You can also invite via phone, company contacts or email. Here, you can also join interactive participants.
You can also view-only the webinar attendee. This app also works over 3G networks, WiFi, 4G/LTE and much more. It also provides a safe driving mode while on the road. You can also contact with anyone or any device such as Android, telephones, Windows, mobile devices, H.323/SIP room, ZoomPresence, systems, iOS, Mac, and others.
- zoom.us has offered the zoom cloud meetings app download.
- The app was updated on 24th March 2020.
- The size of this app is 16 M. It will not take more space on your device.
- More than 50,000,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 4.6.18174.0301.
- The required android version of this app is 5.0 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
How To Download Zoom Cloud Meetings For Windows
- In order to download this app on your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer.
- After the completion of the downloading process, you can also install it on your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After this, you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now, this is time to sign in with your Google account.
- After this, you can also search the Zoom Cloud Meeting in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on the install button to get this app on your PC like a laptop or desktop.
The Final Word
You can also use Zoom Cloud Meetings For Windows to join an online meeting of high quality. This app is also available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app. You can also use this on your PC by following the downloading steps.