A facial implant is a surgical procedure that uses a sculpted prosthesis to improve or balance the look of your face. Facial implants are most often used for aesthetic purposes. It may be used to fix facial imperfections, or it can be used to achieve a more youthful appearance. Reconstruction of facial characteristics may need facial implants in certain cases, as determined by a physician.
With the potential for serious consequences, a face implant operation is a huge undertaking. However, options for less-invasive therapy may be available at iCloudhospital. Before considering a face implant, consider obtaining a second opinion on all of your treatment options.
Implants for the Face
The silicone used in most facial implants is custom-moulded by your doctor to fit your unique requirements. Other materials include polymers synthesised synthetically and composites. In addition, depending on the implant, you may develop your tissues into the implant.
The following are examples of Face Implants:
- The projection of the cheekbones is improved with the use of cheek implants.
- To achieve a more youthful look, forehead implants elevate the skin on the forehead.
- The breadth of the lower face is increased by using jaw implants.
- It is possible to expand the nasal bridge or enhance the nose tip’s projection using nose implants.
Procedures that might be carried out in addition
A face implant may need further treatments. Among them are:
- The surgical raising and smoothing of the forehead are known as a brow lift or a forehead lift.
- Blepharoplasty, the surgical procedure for removing extra skin, muscle, and fat from the eyelids, is also known as eyelid surgery.
- Cosmetic surgery to address and improve indications of ageing on the face and neck is known as facelifting.
- Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is a surgical procedure for repairing or altering the nasal structure.
What are the benefits of a face Implant?
If you wish to change the appearance of your face for aesthetic reasons, your doctor at icloudhospital may consider a facial implant. It may also be suggested by your doctor to reconstruct face characteristics.
Icloudhospital will only consider a face implant if other, less risky solutions aren’t suitable for you or don’t work. In addition, you should be in good physical shape, refrain from smoking, and set reasonable goals for yourself rather than striving for perfection.
If your doctor thinks a face implant is necessary:
Asymmetry or disproportionality may be seen in the proportions of your face.
- Trauma, sickness, or congenital anomalies may need face repair.
- Your cheeks are sunkissed or saggy in the face-inducing sense.
- You have a recessed chin that doesn’t stand out from your neck in any way.
- The slope of your chin from your ears is caused by a lack of separation between your jaw and neck.
- Your brow is crooked or drooping.
- The bridge or tip of your nose is flat.
Who performs face Implants?
Reconstructive, as well as cosmetic, plastic surgery, is the only focus of plastic surgeons at icloudhospital. Surgeons at icloudhospital in facial plastics and reconstructive surgery are experts in the field of facial surgery. So get yourself started!