Instagram is the most popular platform for sharing videos and images in the world. Instagram is great for following your friend’s and family’s day to day lives. It’s also a great platform to discover fresh products, influential people, and popular travel destinations. Whether you’re trying to keep up with your social circle or just looking for some entertainment, Instagram will have you covered.
Like many social networking platforms, Instagram doesn’t allow you to download photos of videos. So, how are you supposed to save Instagram content? Maybe you want to back-up some images that you no longer have, or maybe there’s a hilarious image that you want to save for later. Whatever the case, we’ve got you covered.
Downloading Instagram Photos
The Instagram picture downloader is a powerful online tool for downloading and saving Instagram images to your PC, tablet, or smartphone. It’s one of the best and easiest tools for anyone to download photos from any public Instagram account. It requires no software and has no limitations, allowing you to download unlimited photos from Instagram with just a few clicks.
Getting started is easy and only requires a few clicks.
1. The first thing you need to do is get the URL to the Instagram post containing the images you’d like to download. To do this, go to the post that you want to download in your computer.
2. Once you’ve found the post, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select the “Copy link” button.
3. Open a new browser tab and head over to the Instaoffline site and paste the copied link into the box on the homepage and click go.
4. The page will reload with the image download options. Just click the download button beside the image you’d like to download, and it will get saved to your computer.
What’s particularly great about the Instaoffline tool is that it works on any device. So all you need to remember to download Instagram photos of the website address. As we mentioned earlier this approach will only work on public Instagram content. If you want to save private Instagram images or even videos you will need to check out their private downloader tool design specifically for that.
Alternate Instagram Downloader
While the above website is a great tool we always like to provide an alternative. Maybe you don’t like our first suggestion or perhaps our first suggestion isn’t working for you. After trying many alternate Instagram downloader tools, we’ve found that our second favorite is the IG Downloader.
Tip: If you’re wanting to learn ways to download Youtube videos as MP4 files, we’ve got an article on that.
IGDownloader is a straightforward web downloader designed explicitly for saving content off Instagram. It supports the download of several Instagram posts types including, images, videos, IGTV, Highlights, and stories. This tool also has no limitations, and using the app is easy. Just follow these 4 simple steps.
- Go to Instagram in your web browser and find the post that you want to download.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the post and selecting “Copy link”. Alternatively, you can copy the link from the browser’s address bar.
- Head over to the IGdownloader website and past the link into the field on the homepage. Hit the download button.
- Once the page reloads, scroll to see the images and hit “save image as” to save it to your device.
Now that you’ve completed the tutorial, you can download unlimited Instagram images to your smartphone or computer. We recommend that you be responsible and only download images for personal use. If you’re sharing the photos or repurposing them, we recommend that you credit the original creator. Please let us know what your thoughts are by leaving a comment. Happy Instagram downloading!